Nemayian Holdings Limited’s objectives are, but not limited to; provision of transportation services, consultancy on event planning and management, marketing and promotional services, training and capacity building, to carry on the business of general provision merchants, and to buy, sell, manufacture and deal in goods, stores, consumable articles of all kinds both wholesale and retail and to transact every kind of agency business.
- Location: Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics
Responsible for safely transportation of commuters to and fro the designated pick up and drop off points and any other related events.
- Transport Commuters from scheduled pick up and drop off points within the scheduled route.
- Operate the company’s motor vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the bus is always clean.
- Notify the logistics officer of any accident/incident, delay, route diversion and riots immediately.
- Maintenance of the bus including checking the condition of a vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations to ensure that the vehicle operate in a safe and courteous manner.
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs to the logistics Officer.
- Follow Emergency policy when involved in emergencies or accident.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Ensure that all National and County Legal requirements such as licenses, permits or certificates are met and continually kept current or updated. This includes any motor vehicle licenses, approvals, certificates and permits.
- Perform any other duties as assigned on behalf of the organization including running errands, transporting staff and ferrying staff to the hospital for emergency cases.
- “O” Level certificate.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Valid driver’s license with minimum class PSV/TSV Badge.
- 5 years’ work experience as a driver.
- Knowledge and ability to follow traffic rules.
Skills and Competencies
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication skills.
- Be responsible and reliable.
- Be able to handle unexpected situations.
- Good in time management
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old. Interested applicants should. Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 21st October, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF format to protect formatting. Nemayian Holdings Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Experienced Female applicants will have added advantage.