Job Title: Office Administrator
Duty Station: Head Office – Nairobi
Closing date: 15th March 2019
The Office Administrator shall be reporting to the Finance Manager and their role will be to coordinate activities within the office setting in a professional and efficient manner. Working closely with different departmental heads towards ensuring efficient accomplishment of the various assignments within the office, Finance, Human Resources departments and Executive office.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To coordinate physical office space planning, identification of office assets, equipment and a maintenance of the same.
- Assisting the finance and program personnel with clerical duties like filing, typing, etc.
- Prepare daily correspondence related to administrative, financial and human resources matters.
- Maintain and monitor administrative matters like staff orientation, leave management and time and attendance in consultation with the Human Resource office.
- Coordinating and maintaining the Executive Directors calendar including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Executive Director ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas. And any other official duty that she might require assistance around.
- Organizing office, project or program meetings in consultation with the program officers as and when required.
- Manage and order supplies within the budget guidelines of the organization.
- Manage hard copy and electronic files and records
- Maintain and update files and file indices.
- Preparing Local Purchase Orders, requisition for payments and receiving goods delivered
Performing any other duty related duties as may be assigned for the overall success of CREAW Programmes.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONALITY DESIRED:-
- Must possess a minimum of Diploma and or a Degree in business administration or business management.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role (Essential).
- Strong analytical and report writing skills as well as excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Self-driven and able to deliver results with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a complex environment including multi-disciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Highly proficient in Ms Word, Excel, Access, Power-point and the use of Internet.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English and Kiswahili.
- Applications of female candidates is highly encouraged.
Those who qualify and are interested should send an application letter expressing their interest and their updated curriculum vitae (CV: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on the 15th of March 2019. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.